Band Members and Parents,
I would like to follow up on Monday's email regarding our plans to move ahead with the 2020 marching band season. The July 20 date that was given to me was TENTATIVE and due to unforeseen circumstances we have not been approved to resume activities next week.
Please do complete the informational survey so we can continue to make plans to proceed with the outdoor season once we are permitted to do so. I apologize for any confusion that might have come as a result of my previous email.
Additionally, we will be putting a hold on all summer session video lessons until further notice. As soon as I have more information about what comes next for us, I will be sure to let you know.